Kidneystone problem

Hi There was a kidney stone detected 4 yrs ago of 3-4 mm in size. After taking medicine it's gone. Now again since 4-5 days I am feeling pinching in right side portion of my stomach area. Today i done the sonography of both abdominal and pelvic. Now it's showing 3.4 mm stone and report said tiny renel calculas with mild hydronephrosis. I am going to visit homeopathy doctor now coz I have already done with Medical medicine and Ayurveda doctor but they didn't work so please suggest will homeopathy work and how much time it will take to resolve the issue.. I am very much Fed up with this problem. I have attached the sonography report for ur quick reference. Please help...and also tell will it cure by Medicine or need to operate

Hi.... Most stones that cause renal colic are small and pass out with the urine in a day or so. You should drink plenty of fluids to encourage a good flow of urine....Strong painkillers are often needed to ease the pain until you pass the stone. No other treatment is usually needed.... Consult Urologist for further advice....