Kidneystone problem

Hi There was a kidney stone detected 4 yrs ago of 3-4 mm in size. After taking medicine it's gone. Now again since 4-5 days I am feeling pinching in right side portion of my stomach area. Today i done the sonography of both abdominal and pelvic. Now it's showing 3.4 mm stone and report said tiny renel calculas with mild hydronephrosis. I am going to visit homeopathy doctor now coz I have already done with Medical medicine and Ayurveda doctor but they didn't work so please suggest will homeopathy work and how much time it will take to resolve the issue.. I am very much Fed up with this problem. I have attached the sonography report for ur quick reference. Please help...and also tell will it cure by Medicine or need to operate

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidneystone problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Most stones that cause renal colic are small and pass out with the urine in a day or so. You should drink plenty of fluids to encourage a good flow of urine....Strong painkillers are often needed to ease the pain until you pass the stone. No other treatment is usually needed.... Consult Urologist for further advice....