Kidneystone

Can 13mm kidneystone b cured by homeopathic medicine or laser operation is better option.pls suggest
views-icons 378 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ravi Singh
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Lucknow

Every pathy has its own scope and limitation, although we have maximum record of curing 27 mm of stone ( case present at our website) , but that depends on situation of stone, if that is ureteric stone, it will be expelled for sure, but if this is in Kidney will be difficult especially if at lower pole. Condition of kidney also must be checked as prolonged obstruction with stone causes Hydronephrosis and hence damage to kidney.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Hallo I am a specialist homoeopath for kidney stones treatment. However   I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Faizal Iqbal
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Palakkad
In my private practice of last 1 year 6 months out of 385 cases of renal calculi ,I cured 368 cases with HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES and prevent lithotripsy and surgical removal of stones.. The success rate is 95.58%.. What the success rate i mentioned above is the patients who are having renal calculi of size above 7mm only...There are best HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES which can break the stones very fastly and helps to eject through urine easily without much pain within short duration of time.... My research topic also "Power of HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES in various Urinary Disorders".. I am mentioning some of the Homeopathic MEDICINES for renal calculi or kidney stones... Lyco,Nux v,Berberis, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, Ocimum etc.. According to size ,location ,nature of pain ,duration etc the MEDICINES varies.. I sent MEDICINES to many patients through courier to following countries also like Qatar,Oman,Dubai,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia , Bahrain with excellent results in various Urinary Disorders... No side effects at all and am using only High quality German MEDICINES which can clear the stones very rapidly...While taking my MEDICINES patients are recommended not to take coffee , lemon and soft drinks at all... Treating renal calculi at the earliest can prevent further complications like Hydronephrosis, Pyelonephritis etc..So patients who need treatment for renal calculi can approach me through my private consultation online...According to your location I will courier your MEDICINES...
Dr. Jay Verma
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Dont go for operation because it has tedency to reoccure.homeopathy is best option for you.13 mm is not too big size ,homeopathy can cure kidney stone of what ever size very easily way and in just few days .only right and experianced homeopathy with proper diagnostic approach can help you.go for your nearest homeopathic doctor or you can contact me.thank you.
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Homoeo has got very good scope in renal stone. May take lil time to cire 100 percent. But it is curable