Kidneydisease CKD
I'm suffering from ckd disease from few months but my creatine level is keep on increasing currently 2.8 , before it was 2.4 what to do for this issue. And from few days I suffering from itching overall body what is the best solution.  Kindly help me ....

hello there. for these sort of problems you have to consult a nephrologist in person. have a low protein diet and restrict your water intake that's all I can say without examining you and seeing your reposts in detail. regards
Prashant Dheerendra
One can manage CKD but not "cure" it in the conventional sense. See a nephrologist for a detailed plan.