Kidney stone

I have problems with kidney stone since 1 year back...2 stone in right kidney and 2 stone in left kidney size is 3-4 mm. I don't have any pain in my back side or lower abdomen bt I have pain in my thigh in both side basically in inner thigh and and side of thigh. Pain is not too much bt irritating me all time. So my question is that 1.can stone leads to thigh pain in both sides of leg or not possible this kind of pain???

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stone

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Yes...pain reffered to thigh from loin is classical symptom of kidney stone....If stones less than 7mm generally pass through spontaneously without surgical intervention...Medical treatment of nephrolithiasis involves supportive care and administration of agents, such as iv fliuds or excess of water intake,pain killers,antibiotics etc...consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.