Kidney scars n reflux

My wife has high bp due to kidney scars n reflux.kindly suggest the best doctor in south India to have solution
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you need to meet the nephrologist....I suggest you to consult them at the earliest for help..we need to examine and evaluate her.definitely she needs admission in hospital to monitor bp levels an also find out the cause of reflux... It would have been better if you had attached the reports
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?