Kidney related

Doctor my uncle is currently admitted in lalji hospital in Nadiad ,Gujarat. Doctors have used pipe through his urine passage and planning to do further similar operation in kidney Plz tell me that hospital is okay or should he move to other some good hoapital If yes suggest me some name of hospital Thanks
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney related

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
26 yrs. of exp | Bhopal | Sexologist
You mean catheterization is done. But why you don't written. Explain about symptoms. and reports done. Then I will prescribe medicine
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?