Kidney problen

There is a dull ache in my lower back.During urination I feel pain.This is for the first time I am having this kind of pain.
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

The symptoms you describe does point towards a renal problem. You need to meet with a General Surgeon initially who will evaluate you and guide you on the appropriate management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?