Kidney problems!

My dad is quite concerned about his kidney problems. Yesterday after getting his medical report he was in tension. Actually his creatinine-Serum was at 1.45 and uric acid is 7.31. Please tell me how to reduce these lvls. Tell me what diet he should follow. What fruits he should eat and what vegetables, nuts and spices etc. please don't forget to tell me about what food he should avoid (pls specify the names). This will be a great help :) And one last thing is kiwi and rice good for his health? I should also mention that his cholesterol level is high. Pls help me:)

Hello there..... Limit alcoholic beverages and drinks sweetened with fruit sugar... Instead, drink plenty of nonalcoholic beverages, especially water....Limit intake of foods high in purines, such as red meat, organ meats and seafood....Exercise regularly and lose weight. Keeping your body at a healthy weight reduces your risk of complications...