Kidney problem

My mother has kidney problem,criatin level is 10.. She is suffering from fever in these days ...haemoglobin level is 6...please suggest us what we can do...
views-icons 121 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Amravati

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Sorry to hear about your mother. As per your said symptoms she is landing in chronic renal disease (CKD). It's better you consult a nearby renal specialist as she might need more support like higher investigations and long term treatment. A basic sonography, her kidney profile blood test along with haemogram and observation of urine output is needed at hand. Doctor may suggest a dialysis depending upon situation. Kindly make an appointment at earliest. Thanks n Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?