Kidney Infection

My father have high blood pressure, high diabetes level, kidney infection. I wanted to know which doctor will be perfect for his medication
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well first we need to know your blood pressure and sugar levels as if these are fluctuating your infection will keep on getting increased...first i suggest you to consult a physician but if the blood pressure is very high and if ecg shows some changes you may required to see a cardiologist too...and if the blood parameters show fluctuations we may have to consult a nephrologist before starting on an antibiotic ..I suggest you to take your father and get admitted in hospital for evaluation..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?