Kidney infection
I am type1 diabetes on insulin for past 14years and recently delivered a baby 6months back and found that I have kidney infection and was on tablet Martifur for past 3months... Should I do another MCU to find out the situation or can I go ahead without doing it

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrac to Practo 7 to 8 pm.

Hello, I understand your concern and your feeling, If you have had kidney infection and you have taken medications for that and seems that you have recovered from that. So you need not worry about having the infection. If you are doubtful regarding that still then you can go for MCU as you said. There is no problem in that. Thank you