Kidney function
Mt serum creatinine is 4.3 and uric avid is 6.4. I am on a long list I'd tablets. Can anybody suggest easy detox method to feel better. Does drinking the extract of coriander leaf reduce serum creatinine?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take the long list of medicines as suggested by your doctor daily. Also, alcohol, ctobacco etc should be absolutely avoided. Its very high you may require dialysis also. No, the coriander extract doesnt help. Kindly consult a nephrologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.