Kidney disease

My father was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 1990.He has a past history with urea and creatinine since 2012 which I can't explain due to the word limit.The problem was controlled at that time with the help of desi medicines but it started again in Dec 2015.The creatinine and urea started increasing due to which he used to vomit 2-3 times a day.On 29 Dec 2015, he fainted after urination and got a inner injury in the left leg due to which he couldn't walk. And due to the increasing rate of urea and creatinine, the vomits didn't stop.He started facing seizures after this which stopped after using homeopathic medicines.But urea and creatinine got controlled a little bit with the same medicine.After 13 Jan 2016,the seizure occurred on 23 Feb 2016.We decided to go for kidney transplant from Ivy hospital,Mohali.The treatment started on 24 Feb 2016 which is still going on.During the stay in hospital,dialysis has started and he suffered from CPCR. Kindly look into the matter and reply back.

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney disease

Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V Madurai | Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
It looks like your dad is already under the care of a Nephrologist. Please follow their advice.