Kidney cretinin increase

She has one kidney in her body and that has been also damaged 70% n her cretinin is increased now that's 8 in numbers. What we should do for her. We don't know where we go n hw we can take best treatment. Her one kidney n utress operation made in January 2015. On that time she had 2 kidneys in her body. Please suggest me a good suggestion. I request you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney cretinin increase

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well first thing is we need a detailed history as in why her kidney wa operated and removed earlier...secondly since the creatinine is high it's possible that she is in infection or some sort of renal failure at this might level..sometimes just lack of urine output also will raise the creat levels....we might have to run down few tests...go through her previous reports...better consult a nephrologist first...uro opinion might also be required...thank you