Kidney creatinine -6
My mother had an operation in which right kidney was removed (tumour) in 2013. So one kidney is left , and creatinine is 5.8 now . She is diabetic . I need to know about the stent (heard about it). Is there any stent to reverse the kidney to normal state ? And how can i proceed according to her situation now

Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 12 yrs exp Madurai

There's no stent that can reverse kidney damage. Creatinine 5.8 can be acute rise or chronic slow rise. Acute rise can to certain extent be corrected if intervened at appropriate time. Please consult a Nephrologist urgently.