Kid is beating her head
My kid is now 2+ years age and she beats her head with hands more frequently very hard on temple location of head. She is keeping squint eyes these days frequently. I'm getting fear about brain nerves. To whom I can consult. I have checked with eye specialist for squint but for head and beating habit to whom I can consult.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its normal to find such things in kids. You need to be patient and tell them thats its wrong. You can consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rahul Jain
Neurosurgeon 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Consult a neurologist or better a paediatric neurologist