Keloids developed again
Dear Dr. I have 2 keloids on my chest from the last 4 yrs. I have undergone the treatment of injections for 6 sittings. Keloids gone flat then I stopped the treatment as per doctors suggestion. But after 6 months they began to swell and grow again.. now even another 2 small Keloids also developed around the existing Keloid.. plz suggest me what to do.. now I lost hope.. they are itchy. I have also lost hope in injections as they grew again!!

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings.. The standard treatment of keloids includes intra lesional injections and silicone gel application/ silicone cream application. The lesions will slowly flatten but may not get cured completely with any treatment. Fractional laser therapy is another option. Kindly see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Warm regards.PS. for further queries you may contact me on follow up messaging