Keloid scar on right hand
Dear Sir /Mam' 4 months ago I met with an accident which results in fracture of my Right hand after operation , I develop a keloid scar which was initially thick to which doctor gave injections and it becomes 70% flat but the scar is still very much visible . Is there anything which I can do to completely remove the scar ??? The doctor asked me to apply scarend cream on the scar ! Please give me the possible solutions. Regards & Thanks in advance !!

Dr. Viral Babubhai Patel
Plastic Surgeon 6 yrs exp Vadodara
Creams wont help you, dont waste your time and money with that. Only option for complete removal is surgical excision You can have that in around 7000 cost