Keloid scar
Hi my daughter 15yrs old have 5yrs old keloid scar on her face due to glass cut we tried many gel creams but it's not going can we try Silicon gel tape on scar,how many days should we stick the tape.Is it fine nothing wil happen to the skin right.

Undergo intralesional medicine therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Yes you can try Silicone gel tapes... But the easiest and most effective way is intralesionally corticosteroid injections. 100% response in all cases. Visit a nearby dermatologist for the same.
consult me online if any queries.