Keloid Problem
Hi I am having keloid issue. Many times I feeling itching . Did keloid can cure or not ? It's possible to clear out from skin. I am having in many places in my body.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.Kindly send in pictures on private follow up chat for confirmation of the diagnosis. The standard treatment of keloids includes intra lesional injections and silicone gel application/ silicone cream application. The lesions will slowly flatten but may not get cured completely with any treatment. Fractional laser therapy is another option. Kindly see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging