Keloid near chest
My bf had got keloid which was treated with injection a few months back n that time I didn't pain but from last 4 5 days he is complaining that it's paining n has become red n more bigger than what it was before . Doc plz tell how it can be treated further n it was nothing to worry abt na? tell permanent solution to it

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Keloid is an abnormal scar. It may tend to grow some times. It can be treated with injection of medicine and brachytherapy. Please meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who offers these. A combination of these may offer better chance of cure as keloid are often recurring