Keloid near chest
My bf had got keloid which was treated with injection a few months back n that time I didn't pain but from last 4 5 days he is complaining that it's paining n has become red n more bigger than what it was before . Doc plz tell how it can be treated further n it was nothing to worry abt na? tell permanent solution to it
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi Keloid is an abnormal scar. It may tend to grow some times. It can be treated with injection of medicine and brachytherapy. Please meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who offers these. A combination of these may offer better chance of cure as keloid are often recurring
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.