KELOID in chest

I am having Keloid on my chest for the last 6 years . it has grown 2 cms in diameter and since last year or so there has been occasional pain , itching and pus discharge
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on KELOID in chest

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. Kindly send in pictures on private follow up chat for confirmation of the diagnosis. The standard treatment of keloids includes intra lesional injections and silicone gel application/ silicone cream application. The lesions will slowly flatten but may not get cured completely with any treatment. But since you have pus you must urgently see dermatologist. After pus settles, Fractional laser therapy is another option. Kindly see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him, further queries may be sent on follow up private chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?