Keloid formation

Recently I had removed my nose pin and put nose ring. My nose got bad and pus developed. I consulted a general physician he gave some medicines. Now my nose is fine but I feel that there is small keloid development. I am sure of this because I had keloid development before also which was operated. I have tendency of keloid formation. This keloid is very minor it's in initial stage only I feel. Can it get suppressed by injection? If yes please give some details.

Doctor Answers (1) on Keloid formation

Hi. Greetings, could you send snaps on private chat for confirmation of diagnosis. Yes, keloids can be suppressed by injection at early stage so see a qualified dermatologist in your city for the same. It's important to use the right concentration of the injection since it's the nose area. Send in further queries on follow up private chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel Care hospital, Bangalore.