Kelloids on chest

Hi, I have a some keloid problem on my chest since last 4 was growing very slowly. How can this is removed? is there any treatment for this? how much time to fully remove this? Is this come again after removing? Please give me a permanent solution for this...................... I have completed two injections for this keloids but still those are not reacted anything. what can I do? can I continue this or not? or any other solution is there?

Doctor Answers (1) on Kelloids on chest

Thanks for posting your concerns. Intralesional steroidal therapy is one of the mode of treatment plan for keloids. Maybe it need 6 to 8 Inj at regular intervals at the site keloid. Other option is surgical co2 laser resection and followed by intralesional steroidal therapy.. Since your body is susceptible to keloids. May recurrence the keloids. Please consultant the doctor and check with the outcome. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore