Kali sulphuricum action

Sir I have a problem of dandruff and it is very irritating. I have tried many shampoo but none of them work even oils too..due to this my hair starts falling. I'm sick of this problem. Someone suggested me that Kali sulphuricum acts good in this regard. Can you please tell me exactly what it does and what should be the dosage to be taken. And would it be beneficial in long run. Please sir help me. This dandruff causes itchiness and my hair starts falling at a terrible rate.

Doctor Answers (4) on Kali sulphuricum action

Kali sulph is an anti-dandruff remedy par excellence. Take in 30 power for 3-4 months. Also take Sulphur 1M.
3 powders - 3 months.
Take powder once at night before going to bed. Repeat for 3 months. Keep powder on tongue and swallow.
Hello.
Homoeopathic Specific remedies rarely help all. Hairfall can be due to some internal dyscrasias. So proper selection of Medicine should be done. Consult a homoeopathic physician for help.
Regards
Dandruff is an inflammatory skin condition, causing flaky white or yellow scales. It is also medically termed as seborrheic dermatitis of unknown cause. Oily skin is often associated with this problem. Many people have this problem, which is marked by itching and excessive flaking of the scalp. It is not contagious, rarely serious and it can usually be controlled.
factors known to trigger dandruff include:

Hormonal imbalance.

Poor health.

poor hygiene

Use of electric hair curlers or blow dryers.

Allergic hypersensitive.

Lack of rest.

Emotional stress.

Excessive consumption of sugar, fat, starch.

Improper nutrition.

Heredity predisposition.

Stress and anxiety. Cold weather and dry indoor heating.

Sometimes sensitivities to certain hair-care products or hair dyes can cause a red, itchy, scaling scalp.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution.I would advice you meet a homeopathic physician for further treatment specifics like kali sulph will never cure your dandruff
Thanks
Regards
Dr.Nandini Deshmukh

I can understand your trouble. Problem is homeopathy is about individualisation rather than generalisation. Kali sulph may or may not help you. A skill homeopath need to take your case if you are looking for a cure. Meanwhile, you can have awla juice every day to improve the health of your scalp. Please consult a nearby homeopath.