Joint Pains

I have diagnosed and treatment in progress for Psoriasis. Off late, I have read a lot about psoriatic arthritis; I have joint pains on my Knee, Hips and Knee. Also, have lumps on my Knee and wrist. I am suffering from acute body pains and fatigue. This has been a problem for last 12 months. Any recommendations?

Doctor Answers (1) on Joint Pains

Dr. Mandar M. Puranik Pune | Orthopedist
as per your history it looks like psoriatic Arthritis only..just to rule out other Arthritis like gout or Rheumatoid arthritis do some blood investigations(haemogram,ESR,CRP,RA Factor,Sr.uric acid) as you said you have joint pain sience 12 months so just do both knee joint and hip joint xray to see any joint damage...for treatment point of view you have 2-3 options,whether to go with alopathy or Ayurvedic ,Homeopathy..in alopathy you have antiinflammatory medicines but those are just to reduce joint inflammation.and then some immunosuppressive drugs.I will suggest you to combine alopathy and Ayurvedic treatment..alopathy for joint pain and Ayurvedic for psoriasis..because if it is psoriatic Arthritis then we should deal with root cause first..