Joint pains and fever during night
Dear Doctor, My husband (age 30) was suffering with joint pains since 1 yr. X-rays and US reports were normal. 2/3 months back he underwent blood test and report shows no arthritis but ASO TITRE value 400. His orthopedic doctor prescribed medicines but there is no improvement. And now he was trying ayurvedic and homeopathy medicines. I was having a doubt that he is suffering with rheumatic fever, so kindly suggest. Thanks and Regards V.Ramya

Hello Practo User, A proper diagnosis has to be made before starting any medicines. People have a tendency to start alternative medicine because modern medicine does not give relief or being afraid of Allopathy. This perception is not correct... every medicine has a effect and a side effect. So it is dangerous to keep taking medication without knowing what the problem is.
Consult a Rheumatologist and a MD PHYSICIAN ,get him examined and take further advice. Regards.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Take a opinion from rheumatologist also