Joint Pain Since last 16y

Sir, Kindly Help my Mother to overcome from Depression Caused by the Joint Pain. we have visited so many Doctors but non of them was able to treat my mother's Joint Pain. Her tongue have become darker, and she complains for fever, often. She complains for the intolerable head ache sometime. She is also suffering from the High BP. her Both Legs Have became very fat and feels like jammed most of the time when she try to walk. Kindly Suggest the best possible treatment for my mother. Also, I would like to mention one thing that we are from a below middle class family and, have spended a lot on treatment. Hence i request you to kindly Help for my mothers treatment within the budget. With Kind Regards, Rajeev kumar shah.

Doctor Answers (1) on Joint Pain Since last 16y

Dr. Pooja Dhaon Lucknow | Rheumatologist
Which city are you from. If u tell me the name of the city i can help you by telling you who will be the right person to consult