Joint pain
My sister has been suffering from joint pain since 1year. she has diagnosised with hypothyroidism and taking medicines for this. But she is facing problems in day today life due to joint pains. She gets tired very soon. The amount of food she is taking decreases day by day,as she says nothing tastes good to her tongue. The colour of her hands also getting darker day by day. she is facing excess hairloss also. what should she do for these problems? How to treat these?

I think your sister needs to consult a good physician for physical examination and investigations
Need discuss
It would be better,if she sees a physician for a thorough examination and evaluation