Joint Pain

I jumped from stairs and since then i have been suffering from this thigh joint pain. I am not sure if it is the bone or muscle pain. Please advice. Also tell me which type of doctor should I see?
views-icons 46 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedist 16 yrs exp Noida
Hi, this is Dr Mathur orthopaedic surgeon from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Welcome to practo. As far as your hip pain is concerned, it can arise either from the hip or even due to nerve compression in the spine. You will need to be examined to find the cause of the pain. You will need to see an orthopaedic surgeon for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?