I have been affected with Chikangunya since 40 days and now the fever has gone but the joint pain persists. I have taken medications but they were of no use. Please suggest any tips, medications or home remedies for its treatment. Thank you.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
1. Tab Pan 40 mg twice daily before meals.
2. Tab Dolo 650 mg on as needed basis (when you have fever, UpTo 4 tablets in 24 hours) after meals.
3. Tab Seradic P twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Allegra 180 mg once daily after meals.
5. Tab Medrol 16 mg one daily ( only if itching or rashes appeaar ).
6. Drink plenty of Soups, Tea , Coffee, Milk.
7. Rest for 3-4 days.
8. If still no control , go for tests. Fever Profile, chikungunya IgM , Dengue NS1. ( ONLY IF needed)
Recently we have seen patients having this issue for over 3 weeks to 6 weeks after fever onset.
Relax your symptoms will go.
Take Curcumin extract (haldi) capsules if you may get from market.
And add YOG RAJ Guggul 4 tablets a day . An Ayurvedic medicine.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.