Joint pain and fever
Hi, My mom fell sick yesterday evening complaining that she was having fever and joint pain all over body, so i gave paracetamol. In afternoon today she said she has no fever but joint pain is still there. I have gave her geloy water and plain water regularly so what should i do now. Should i continue geloy water and paracetamol or should do something else. Plz reply. Thank you.

Hello.. Because of the season and the condition now joint pains are a common symptom with viral fever ...you can continue paracetamol for another day and also give her becousules which is b complex tablet twice a day for 15 days....it will take time for relief...just drink water well and have food on time.if fever persists after 5 days also please go for blood tests...thank you