JELLY ON PENIS

Dear Doctor Sir, My age is 29 yrs. and I am unmarried male and last time I had sex in 2014 that to with proper protection and after that I haven’t involved in any sexual activity although I masturbate regularly i.e. 2-3 times a week. Everything is going fine but today I observed jelly like substance on my penis tip while urination it was clear and having no specific odour and it makes burning sensation while urination. In the past also (20-25 days back) I have observed the same jelly like substance but ignored it that time. I don’t have any swelling on my Penis and no any other symptom. Kindly guide what could be the possible reason for this jelly like substance and is it safe to have sex without protection in future.

Doctor Answers (1) on JELLY ON PENIS

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be a normal phenomenon.The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. This could be a form of pre ejaculate or some other secretions. The Dermatologist can suggest if you need to treat or ignore.