Jaws tucking sound
Tucking sound in Jaws while opening and eating, and sometime its painful for me. My RCT (root canal treatment) was done 3 years later and after that the cap was loosen.

Dr. Harisha N L

Suggestive if temporomandibular joint disorder strongly supported by your history of root canal therapy... You need to consult nearest orofaciomaxillary surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation and relevant investigations like X-ray etc...Consult them they will do the needful.
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
You have developed disc derangement which needs to be treated immediately. Feel free to contact www.trisadental.in