Jawline muscles reduction

Hello I took masseter botox for jaw line reduction from a doctor 30 units each side. But my muscle is not gone it just reduced by 10 % only I can say. Though my muscles was not strong enough it was slightly increased as I take masseter regularly every 3-4 months. My previous doctor use to give me 15-20 unit each and it use work on it amazingly. This is first time I took from this Docter. I told doctor that it hasn't gone but he didn't listen and end up saying that it's gone. What to do? Can I complain for this? Or can I ask the doctor to inject me again in the same price ? As 30 units the max I took. I doubt he injected 30 units because it's not gone! Also I felt lots of pain when he was injecting even after applying naming cream. And injection left black marks on my muscles. Though before it never use to happen. Please guide me . Also what should I take care before taking a masseter to any doctor ? Please guide me doc. As it is something which I take regularly every 3-4 months.

Doctor Answers (1) on Jawline muscles reduction

Hi ! You could be having little bruising due to injection. It will settle with some time. If you trust your previous doctor then stay with him or her. Preferably wait for at least 3 weeks before re injection.