Jaw problem
I had braces, two years back but now as I have removed them I feel like teeth are again moving forward, but then, it was found that my case is surgery case where I have to no option other than jaw surgery, and that's the reason for my sleep apnea too, plz guide me, I don't want any surgeries. Is there any other option?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..A retainer is always fixed when braces are removed after treatment. Unable to wear retainers or skipping it will spoil all the treatment done and teeth will start moving again. Yes it is also true that some cases require surgery as well. But we need a x-ray OPG to give diagnosis here. Regards
Dr. Parag Shah
Dentist 14 yrs exp Mumbai

This is Dr. Parag, Have to you worn your retainers? If not that may be the reason for the movement. However as surgery was advised in the 1st place it is difficult to comment online and I would prefer to have a look. Tc