Jaundice trearment
Hello..I had jaundice 2 months back. .I was hospitalised n after 3 three days the report was normal. .but I was on diet for one month. .now my worry is will I put on weight already I am over weight. .I have this doubt because my younger sister also had same problem she was under weight before jaundice but after treatment she is blown heavily now she is over weight. .hence will I also put n weight

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO KINDLY COUNTERCHECK IF YOU/ SISTER WERE ON STEROIDS DURING TREATMENT IT MAY BE CUSHINGOID SYNDROME BYE
Dr. Arun R

Hi, depends on the cause of jaundice. Usually people come back to normal weight once cured of the cause.