Jaundice recovery & gym
Recently I have suffered from jaundice with bilirubin 8.3and I have gone through ayurvedic treatment now it's back to normal should I go to gym after 6months and lift and workout and is it okay if use protein powder and egg diet please i really need to gain weight and look musuclar

Hello, I understand your fear and your concern towards your health and I appreciate it. Yea you may start going to Gym after gaining your past weight and until your appetite is normal. Do mot strain your liver by taking protein shakes. But instead you can take eggs and go. Before that you need to check your bilirubin levels and start if.they are normal. Thank you