Jaundice (serum belirubin)
In the pathology test Serum belirubin total: 12.4 mg was found My question is that is it best to take immediate measure and admit him in hospital for cure ?

This shows that it is serious .
immediate  hospitalisation is advised.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.

+143
Chat with a doctor
Share me your full details and symptoms and reports Consult  me
Dear sir,  don't worry What u are saying is absolutely right,  took good  descion,  consult any good physician Or gastroenetrilogist
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier