Jaundice illness
I sufferered from jaundice two years back. I recovered and my bilubrin level reached the safe level ( i.e 1.2) but during my last chk up it was 3.2, however SGOT and SGPT are 23 and 24 respectively. Pls advice what I need to do.

Consult an endocrinologist or a general physician . U need to be examined and require further evaluation. Diet - low fat, low protein and more carbohydrates. Avoid non veg and take light food

+181
Chat with a doctor
Better get your blood test again . Eat early at night . Go to blood test next day morning