Jaundice -Bilirubin at 2
Couple of weeks back had jaundice n was admitted for 4 days. The bilirubin count was 2.3. I had a test again. Attached is the report. Could you pls suggest I see the total count is still at 2. It's almost a month now. Should I be worried. What diet should I be following. Any medication recommended. Thank you.

Dr. Lohith

If Bilirubin count is improving and no other envy issue, you can be rest assured. It may tale some more time. You would need to watch diet for 3 months. LIV 52 is a tablet which can help you to recover, its is usually one/day. Make sure you also check urine for presence of Bilirubin.