Jaundice and headache
Hey doctor.. My friend has jaundice.. he says it is 9.0%. How long will he take to recover? And what does 9.0% indicates?

Hello I understand your concerns It can be bilirubin levels. We have many good homeopathic medicines for jaundice to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819      055014

+110
Chat with a doctor
Please Send me all details, reports, current medicine names on practo So that I can guide you precisely