IVF failure
My wife had undergone an IVF procedure in one of the fertility center at Chennai. I had an issue of low count and there was no success after repeated IUI process (9 times). Hence we were suggested for IVF. Just wanted to know why IVF wld have failure and does repeated procedure's causes any health problems to my wife.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey , failure will be there  in IVF as they don't literally inject sperm in to egg , and every procedure will have its own risk , but you need to seek the the reason behind last failure