4th ivf failure

My wife (35 yrs) is suffering from primary infertility bcos of both tube damage. She had her 4th ivf failure last month from a leading fertility clinic in bangalore. Very confused...what are the possible options now ? Shud we change clinic ? Can you suggest some good options in Bangalore ?

Doctor Answers (1) on 4th ivf failure

Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Infertility Specialist
When you have repeated ivf failure its very important to get into the details of the oocyte no, egg quality, sperm quality and how the embryos developed. When you say tubal damage, they generally have good success with ivf. I would like to check if there is swelling of the tubes or hydrosalphinx in which case they should be disconnected before ivf. Test for endometrial tuberculosis as well. If there was any problem with the egg quality or sperm quality going for donor might help. Should also see if the uterus is normal by hysteroscopy. Lastly laboratory conditions do affect the success of an ivf cycle. U can email me all your repo. only then I can suggest you further options.