I have been diagnosed with Asthenozoospermia during my Semen analysis test and prescribed with Fertisure M. After two months of medication, my doctor suggested to undergo IUI treatment. But I heard that ICSI would be best for Asthenozoospermia. Request you to clear my doubts and let me knew your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....... Initially doctor do intrauterine insemination... You have asthenospermia, Immotility of sperm.. If they fail in iui they have to go for intracytoplasmic sperm injection... But it's costier and need more experienced hand.... So go with iui, make sure your wife has no problem..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?