Its urgent
My dermatologist prescribed me a capsule name Vitjoy -3 or something similar to that, i attached a picture of the prescription ( No.3 ) . I went to him for acne related issues. So can you tell me the function of this capsule and it's efficiency. Thank you.

Thanks for the query. Scars are amenable to various treatment options and it has to be customized based on your scar type. Acne scars are basically 4 types and each may need a different approach. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and ability to follow-up. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions and is currently the procedure of choice. Other options include dermaroller with or without mesotherapy, subcision and some other procedure. Certain patient benefit when oral medications are given concomitantly. Topical creams may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Vitjoy is probably a multivitamin or some sort of supplementation.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens