Its related stomach

I am having pain in my abdomen. First it was dysentry. But after two days it turned into heavy pain. This is there was for 3 more days. The dysentry is back again now.

Doctor Answers (1) on Its related stomach

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, its due to gastroenteritis.
To help keep yourself more comfortable and prevent dehydration while you recover, try the following:

Let your stomach settle. Stop eating solid foods for a few hours.

Try sucking on ice chips or taking small sips of water. You might also try drinking clear soda, clear broths or noncaffeinated sports drinks. Drink plenty of liquid every day, taking small, frequent sips.

Ease back into eating. Gradually begin to eat bland, easy-to-digest foods, such as soda crackers, toast, gelatin, bananas, rice and chicken. Stop eating if your nausea returns.

Avoid certain foods and substances until you feel better. These include dairy products, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and fatty or highly seasoned foods.

Get plenty of rest. The illness and dehydration may have made you weak and tired.
Consult Physician...