Itchy Skin allergy
My kid is having some Itchy Skin rash on her outer thighs, also some itchy skin around the neck. But I heard this could be because of food allergy.. So do I need to consult Ped dr or skin expert? Thanks -Siva

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings! You can see a dermatologist for the problem since it appears to be more of a skin related issue. It could be an allergic rash / atopic dermatitis / milaria / etc. Did your child wear any new clothing ? Its better you get the child personally examined by a qualified dermatologist and take treatment for the same. hope this helps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, There can be multiple reasons behind this problem. Kindly provide additional details so that i can help you out better: 1.dry skin? 2. which skin products are you using for you kid? 3. photo of affected area?