Itchy scalp with flakes

Greetings!! I have been experiencing heavy itching with thick flakes which are sticky on my scalp for the past 3 months. The flakes are thicker and the smaller ones have formed a boundary across my entire hairline. It has become a great matter of embarrassment for me as I can not wear dark clothing as the moment I put my hand in my hair the flakes fall on the shirt. I have been going through a rough personal phase for the past few months and have been having a lot of sexual anxiety which has made me masturbate a lot. Is my scalp problem related to sexual anxiety or masturbating? Kindly prescribe a treatment as it's very depressing for me. Regards.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itchy scalp with flakes

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
From what you have described it seems you are suffering from Seborreic Dermatitis and it is not related to your sexual anxiety. Avoid using hair oil. Kindly revert back with images of the affected area for advice on medication.