Itchy scalp nd hair loss
Whenever I suffer from hair fall it will start from itching lower back of my scalp.after itching it results in severe hair fall and it is from 2 years.no thyroid no anaemia.every test done and no other health issues.I have consulted many doctors but they don't have any answer.I only want the answer from the senior trichologist who can seriously help me.

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. There needs to be a proper evaluation for ur chronic itching. A multitude of causes can exist. A proper evaluation and past medical records need to be shown. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI